Welcome to our Exciting Story!

Welcome and thanks for stopping to look at our little exciting story.
China (Dianchi) is expecting our first foal by the stunning Avanti Amorous Archie (RID)
Click on the links to see where we are upto in our story.

Monday, 27 September 2010

Summer time and Summer fun.

China here! Well it turns out I move to a new yard and miss out on seeing the magazines and latest fashions and then mum starts an online diary without telling me!
As she has done all the boring bits I thought it was about time that I told you about the lovely summer I have had! Baggage and I were doing quite well scoffing all the long grass, poor bags had to wear one of those mean muzzles to apparently “keep her weight down” I did feel sorry for her and when I could I fed her mouthfuls of the super sweet grass, but most the time I just ate it myself!
Luckily Mum and Trish trusted us lots and we got to spend all the time in the field, mum did say I didn’t have to do ridden work anymore but then she changed her mind and said I needed it, I think that this is because every now and then we spotted some apples in the garden and once we worked out how to get the gate open it really was much better to be in the garden! It was either that or the whole escaping into the veggie plot- but really who thought baler twine would keep us off those yummy veggies!
So mum came up with Aunty Leah and decided to play horseball, either way was just an excuse to mooch about the field! Baggy was a bit naughty and Aunty Leah did fall off once, but seems like a giggle, we weren’t allowed to have a gallop and I think that you’re supposed to play at speed!
Luckily after no gossip for a while, Mum left a H&H lying around and I saw that Barefoot was the in fashion this year, so bravely I have taken of my shoes! It did hurt a bit and Bo; don’t do it you need them on for Cross country (mum never let me go but sounds like your having fun!)
Now mum keeps going on about the baby club, I’m guessing she means Belle, Speedi and Me. Although its not a club if we don’t have meetings! Although if anyone else is doing this baby lark please send word! I think there should be a party, not sure how I will get that one worked out but I’ll try something!
Mum has taken some pics of my mummy tummy so i guess im showing! All that summer munching hasnt worked to hide it!
Anyway that’s enough for now, Baggy is going to teach me how to eat the blackberries without getting brambles stuck in my tongue or lips!
Please send gossip or at least the latest fashion! China XxX

1 comment:

  1. At last mummy tummy must find my old xray vision glasses!
    Stay out of trouble China - at least for five minutes
    Karma & Norbert

    ReplyDelete