Well doesn’t time fly!
Finally all the poxy snow has gone away, although I don’t mind staying in, it gets pretty boring after a while.
Mum did let us out to play in the snow on Christmas eve- that was fun! After a quick run about and a roll, Baggy and I thought it would be funny to chase down to Mum and scare her to bits, you should have seen her face!
Santa seemed to have missed me and Baggy as we didn’t get any real presents this year, Baggy says maybe all the naughty things we did meant that we were on the naughty list, best be a super mum when this foally turns up so I get back on the good list for next year. I’ve seen those new rugs from Rambo and thats def on my list for when I have slimmed back down again.
So its the new year and I guess that means were on the downward trip to when my super lil baby will be here! Mum’s been riding Archie lots and apparently he is off to the Stallion Showcase next month, so not far being pregnant you don’t get to go to parties! Seems like Mum has good taste in men as Archie should be top RID Stallion this year!
Anyway I'm so tired all the time now I must go and put my hooves up! Hope all you other mummy’s to be are well and here is to super foals all round come spring!
China XxX
No comments:
Post a Comment